At Compass Rose Benefits Group, we want you to know that as you work tirelessly to protect our world, we will help you protect yours. The Compass Rose Group Term Life Insurance Plan, underwritten by one of the largest and most respected life insurance companies in the nation – New York Life*, is specifically designed to meet the unique needs of active Federal employees of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense (Civilian), and Department of State. The specially designed coverage and affordable group rates make this life insurance an exceptional protection value that you’re not likely to find in the general market today.
Highlights of the Plan include:
- Full and Immediate Coverage for Acts of War and Terrorism – anywhere in the world
- Up to $500,000 in Employee and $100,000 in Spouse Coverage
- Up to $250,000 in Guaranteed Issue Coverage and up to $50,000 in Guaranteed Supplemental Spouse Coverage during the first 60 days of employment with NO medical underwriting
- Rates, on average, lower than FEGLI
- $10,000 Spouse and Dependent Child (under age 22) Life Coverage automatically included
- Up to $100,000 in Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Coverage automatically included – including loss due to Acts of War
- Simplified Underwriting – Only three (3) medical questions
- Coverage not linked to employee salary
- Payment Process: Direct Debit through Checking or Savings Account
- Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company*
- Our Plan is portable, even if you leave the Federal Government
For more information including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations of this plan, see our online brochure and application. If you have any questions, please call (866) 368-7227 or send an e-mail to askCRBG@compassrosebenefits.com.
* New York, NY 10010 on policy form GMR-ER-P