What is the name of your Health Plan?
We are known as the Compass Rose Health Plan, formerly known as the Association Benefit Plan. We are a Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) fee-for-service plan.
Who is the Network Provider for Compass Rose Health Plan?
UnitedHealthcare (UHC) is the nationwide Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) network of providers and facilities that powers the Compass Rose Health Plan.
How do I search to see if my doctor is in the UnitedHealthcare network?
Access the UnitedHealthcare network by going directly to www.compassrosebenefits.com/UHC
What do I do if my provider is NOT in-network?
UnitedHealthcare’s extensive network includes over 650,000 providers and more than 5,000 hospitals nationwide. If your current provider does not currently participate in the network, you have two options:
- You may switch to one of UHC’s many qualified healthcare professionals.
- You may opt to stay with your current provider at the out-of-network rates.
How do I verify that my current provider is in the new network?
- Visit the UnitedHealthcare network directly by going to www.compassrosebenefits.com/UHC
- Call (877) 531-1159 and speak with a Member Services Representative
- Call your provider directly before your next doctor’s visit.
Who is the Claims Payer for Compass Rose Health Plan?
InforMed is the Third Party Administrator (TPA) for the Compass Rose Health Plan. They process member claims and handle pre-certification and benefit inquires.
Where do I send my claims?
The mailing address for InforMed is:
Compass Rose Health Plan
PO BOX 141501
Nashville, TN 37214
Please DO NOT send your claims to UnitedHealthcare.
How do I contact InforMed in regards to the Compass Rose Health Plan?
InforMed’s contact phone number is (877) 531-1159.